Monday, March 21, 2016

Special Treat Post

Well, well, well, guess what? I have a special treat in store for you! :)

("Treat? treat? treat?" *fist on keyboard* SLAM! "I have a special DELIGHT in store for you!" silence...)

Ahem.

I've been following a blog recently of a very talented artist: Livvie Lisa. Recently she posted some beautiful pictures of a few of my characters! After obtaining her permission, I was told I could post them here for YOU to enjoy! :)


Alice:

Alyssa:


Bettina:

 
 
 
(NEW!) Diana

And she's promised more! :D I'm so excited to share these with you all! Which character drawing is your favorite??

Please check out her blog (http://olivia-olivetree-peace.blogspot.com/) if you want to see more and you can contact her through her e-mail (jesusshinethroughmyart@gmail.com) as well!

14 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning! I like all of them, but... maybe Alice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Livvie an amazing artist?!
    I agree with R., Alice is probably my favorite too. :)
    Haha, DELIGHT... B-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is! I was wondering who would get that reference. B-)

      Delete
  3. I really like how Alice looks! Thanks for sharing! (I may have to ask her to draw up one of my characters!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she'd be willing! She's really sweet. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, they're all really good!! But I think Bettina is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all of the pictures, but my favorite ones are Alice and Diana. :)
    Thanks for sharing, Rebekah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are amazing! I'm definitely checking out her blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! She is AMAZING! :D (wait...have I said that before?? ;)

      Delete
  7. Dang. Wow. That is impressive! Thanks so much for sharing and great job Livvie! I am really, really impressed. Diana is my favorite for sure, they're all so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment, but please leave a name. Thank you! :)