Sunday, February 22, 2015

Celebration Post!


I'm so excited! Saturday afternoon I finished a story! :D This happens so rarely that I think it calls for at least a little celebration, don't you think?
Thistle the Dragon 2, which, by the way, I changed it's title to Thistle and Friends because it seemed to fit better, was finally completed after having been started in December!
It is exactly 12, 954 words long.
Obviously, it's a short story, but I had a lot of fun writing it! You'll be getting the next section of it in the next post! :)
Now, on to finishing the next story... *sigh* the never ending job of a writer... ;P
God Bless you all!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing it! I know the feeling of elation which comes when a story is finally completed whether it took three years, two months, or a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you finished it. I can't wait to read it! I loved the first one. :) Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I know how it feels to finish a story. . .amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment, but please leave a name. Thank you! :)