Thursday, September 10, 2015

Alice & Alyssa: The Cover

For those of you who have been waiting...waiting...waiting to see the cover for my almost published book, "Alice & Alyssa", here it is!
My book is almost ready to be announced as finally published, but I'm still waiting on a couple people to proofread the final copy.

Here's the summery I put on the back:

Alice and Alyssa find themselves at their aunt's house all summer, and decide to pass the time by writing a book. What they don't realize is that they accidentally began their story at noon exactly on the first day of July. Because of this, their book comes alive and it is up to them to finish the story in time while the book's plot is taking place.
Can they do it?
Will their characters survive?
What will happen to them all?

What do you think? Do you like the cover, or do you think it needs some help? Please give me your opinions, I value them a lot!

I'm hoping to get it actually published this month or, at the latest, next month.

Thank you for your patience. :)
God bless!

12 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so super excited! :D
    I love the cover! I think it fits the story really well. :) And the font is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! That sounds sooo awesome!

    I hope I can also buy "The Silver Flower" soon. It's on my tbr list on Goodreads. ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you enjoy reading "The Silver Flower". ;P

      Delete
  3. I like it, Rebekah! I haven't read any of "Alice & Alyssa" here on this blog, but I'm looking forward to the book. It sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like it when you do get around to reading it. It's my favorite book that I've written so far... :)

      Delete
  4. Btw, LOVE the new blog look!! Cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super curious. Did you take the cover picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I wish I could say yes, but I didn't. I just googled "pen and paper" and this was my favorite of the choices given. I knew I wanted a picture of a pen or pencil with a notepad because that was what Alice & Alyssa use to write their book.

      Delete
  6. My one suggestion is to change the title. I'very read the book and I really enjoyed your fresh, thrilling plot, but the title wouldn't really excite the curiosity of someone browsing a bookself. The cover really fits the story... Nice job, Rebekah
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably be adding a snappy sub-title to spice it up a bit. I don't want to change it completely...but we'll see. :)

      Delete

I love it when you comment, but please leave a name. Thank you! :)