Saturday, May 31, 2014

Character Bio #8: Glevanne Addets

Almost done! One more bio and then the chapter of another book. I'll post the titles of a couple of my favorite books I've written, and let you choose whichever you think sounds the most fun...

Greetings, I am Glevanne Addets. My new wife, Shetta, is the King’s sister. The picture above was drawn by Duncan Grant who you probably know also drew Valkin, Shetta, Vinea, and Dusak’s pictures. I was honored to be a character of Rebekah’s book, “The Silver Flower” and I hope she doesn’t kill me off before the second book is finished. She should at least let Shetta have a baby.

 

Anyways, I should get on to telling you about me…

I am one hundred and four seasons old, which means by your years I am twenty-six.

I have light gray eyes.

I have dark brown hair.

My favorite color is any shade of blue.

I enjoy spending time with Shetta, working with Valkin, and hunting with anyone.

 

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know my personality a little bit better, and now maybe when you read “The Silver Flower” again, you’ll be able to understand us better. I should probably get back to Valkin now and see what he needs to have done. Thank you for reading about me!

 

Signed:

Glevanne Addets,

Husband of Princess Shetta,

Elf-brother-in-law to King Valkin Tredhale

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment, but please leave a name. Thank you! :)