Monday, March 30, 2015

Thistle & Friends: Bio #3


Note from Thomas, the one writing these biographies for the dragons:

Prickle usually talks very fast, in fact, so fast that only a dragon who has known him for a long time (like my friend Thistle) can understand him without him having to repeat himself. For the reader’s convenience, I have edited Prickle’s speech, making it much easier to read. His biography was a little harder than the other dragons because I was continually asking him to repeat himself and slow down. Thankfully, I had Thistle with me and he helped me by being a sort of interpreter.

******************

I don’t really know what to write about… I mean, you already know about me, right? Well, anyways, I guess I’ll have to answer these questions whether I want to or not… Oh well, here goes nothing…

1: What is your most vivid memory from your past?

Falling off of a cliff when I was about one human year old. That was not a pleasant experience. Thankfully, one of my many cousins managed to catch me right before I hit the rocks surrounding our island. I’m forever in his debt, I must say. I was being rather careless, and it nearly cost me my life. I hadn’t learned to fly yet, being somewhat lazy when I was young. But trust me, I learned my lesson. And I learned how to fly very quickly.

2: How old are you?

I’m sixty dragon years, which makes me (I believe) ten human years. Yes, I’m older than Brier. But not by much. She’s definitely wiser.

3: What type of dragon are you? Explain what that means.

I’m a racer dragon. That means I’m fast. Not just speed wise, although I’m definitely fast on wing. Everything about me is fast, I can’t help it, after all, I am a racer dragon and it runs in the breed. I talk fast, and I have a habit of running around things whenever I’m super excited, which happens a lot. This is found somewhat annoying to my other dragon friends, but I have tried my best to stop whenever they ask me too.

Hurrah! I’m finished! Right? Oh, good. (Please don’t make me do this again…I don’t really enjoy answering questions about myself…let’s talk about you instead next time and see how YOU like it…)

Haveawonderful,wonderful,wonderfulday,

Prickle the Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment, but please leave a name. Thank you! :)